Saturday, October 08, 2005

this is awesome

So Diane has a post on her blog that says that you should go type in your name plus needs like "andrea needs" and see what pops up. Here are the things that Andrea needs:
andrea needs some help coming up with stalker songs.
Andrea needs treatment -- not a death sentence.
Andrea needs help about Annotator printing.
andrea needs glasses - or do we?
The last thing Andrea needs, quite frankly from my perspective, is to walk fromthe TDCJ Skyview Unit into the public arena
A family for Andrea needs to be active and fun loving, but also very firm andassertive, strong at setting limits and boundaries and enforcing rules.
Andrea Needs Help.
Andrea needs to be interested in me and my problem.
Andrea needs to be able to create written material.
Andrea needs to take a bus to the airport.
Andrea needs a profession inwhich she can express her inventive and idealistic side.
Andrea needs a lot of special care. But she is very quiet and easygoing. She isvery caring. She has a beautiful smile and is very sweet.
Andrea needs some optimal sledding advice, Cannonball!
What Andrea needs to recover is a good psychiatrist.
Andrea needs to be promoted to Commodore Andrea for this one.
As for making it big in the US, maybe Andrea needs to start dating a member of 'NSync or the Backstreet Boys.
Andrea needs to subtract 203 from 299. Which of thefollowing would be BEST for Andrea to ESTIMATE the difference?
Andrea needs to go into detox.

That's from the first three pages. How awesome is that?! I think my favorite is how I need to be promoted to Commodore Andrea. Thanks again to Diane and her fun-filled wastes of time!!

2 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Blogger Tim said...

The best stalker song I know is "Tyler" by the Toadies.

I find a window in the kitchen
and I let myself in.
Rummage through the refrigerator,
pour myself a beer.
I can't believe I'm really here,
and she's lyin' in that bed.
I can almost feel her touch
and her anxious breath.
I stumble in the hallway,
outside her bedroom door.
I hear her call out to me;
I hear the fear in her voice.
She pulls the covers tighter;
I press against the door--
I will be with her tonight.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger QueenAtotheM said...

ew creepy! how do you know that song?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home