Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Happy Easter

So there is this hysterical Easter Egg thingy on the Extended LOTR on the second disk. It's in the last scene selection. It's an interview of Elijah by Dominick. It is so funny I was practically crying. And let me tell you, my ovaries go into super power whenever I see Elijah Wood. I definitely covet him, especially since he seems intelligent. Ah well. But ya, if you know of any other Easter Eggs let me know. Not that anyone has been commenting on this thing! You know you can comment anonymously.
Dad is going to call people he knows at World Vision. I have absolutely no idea where to find a job so hopefully that will be fruitful, especially since I would actually like to work there. I've looked a ton online at all these non-profit job searches, newspapers, and other crap and I can't find anything. My resume rules so I don't want to settle for waitressing or just some pee-on office job. My goal is about $30k. I have about that in loans.
Good news! I am going to be getting the house to myself for four days! I won't say when, though. People on the internet are crazy.
I'm bored! Bored and lonely and Hollie is leaving for 11 days. What the hell am I going to do? I guess I'll keep trying to find a job.
What a crap entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home