Saturday, September 23, 2006

TOday is a day off! Bitchin! I'm on my second americano. I think that's about 8 shots. Anywho, I've been looking at cars to buy. Looks like I'll either get a Toyota Echo or a Hyundai Accent hatchback, post 2003. My dad's childhood friend, Ronny, and his wife are staying with us till Monday. Ronny has long curly grey hair and wears Chuck Taylors. He also chainsmokes so they just stand outside and smoke with the door open so we can still talk. Last year their house got broken into and their daughter was raped in her bed. That's it. Nothing was stolen. The dog was killed, though. But the girl became a Christian through all of this. Ronny and his wife are not, in fact they are quite the opposite. But Dad and Ronny and his wife keeping speaking in Afrikaans and I have no idea what's going on. The language is pretty damn ugly. It's like Dutch. Gross. They missed their flight so they couldn't go see the Ghords last night. Hahahahahaha! But tonight Ronny and his wife are going to see Johnny Winters. Mom put her foot down and refuses to go. She hates Johnny Winters. No duh. Diane is in Glasgow and wants me to visit for the wedding next year. That would be awesome. Ok bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home