Monday, February 07, 2005

Dial-up is carp

Ahoy.
So our internet hasn't been working at all. I am actually on dial-up right now. Boo-urns. Nothing new, other than that my cousin continues to be a nut case. She slept until about 6pm yesterday and wouldn't come out of her room when she finally did wake up. It's highs and lows with her. Her mom is coming from Turkey. She was supposed to be here today but her flight from Istanbul was cancelled and she'll now be here tomorrow. She was just in India taking care of her dad, but he passed away last week and now she is coming here to look after Bonnie Rachel (my cousin, ya her name is a bit weird). I'm trying to be really nice to BR and do stuff with her, but it's hard because we have a hard time communicating. She is really competitive with me and argumentative. I don't think she means to be, tho.


I watched the Super Bowl yesterday for a bit. Not that entertaining. Sorry nothing fun or exciting to write about. I have more to say but I don't want to write it here, so I'll write it in my real journal. In other news, the weather is pretty awesome. It's been about 50 everyday. Last night I fell asleep listening to rain. Today it's all misty and cool. Pretty nice descriptive writing, eh? Misty and cool. Just likes Wordsworth. My mom went to observation today at a pre-school. Apparently this little boy walked right up to her and stuck his stupid kid face in hers and said, "Hi! I'm happy!" Hahahaha..Kids are so damn dumb. I really have nothing to write about, oddly enough, well, nothing I should write on here.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home