Thursday, February 03, 2005

Well, it ended. That's right, the happiness that I felt for the past few days has melted back into bored sadness. I spent most of the day in bed reading. It's so pathetic but later I found myself just lying there under all my covers never wanting to move or get out again but not wanting anyone to find me that way.

I looked for some jobs today. Nothing really hit me as exciting except for these two restaraunts. My mom immediately shot that idea out of the water. I don't even want to work for a restaraunt. I also finally looked more into BSF's young adult bible study, which meets tonight. The more I imagined myself going all by myself the more sick I started to feel and had to go to the bathroom. I ended up sitting on the floor for a while after.

I think I need some air, I'm going for a walk.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home