Saturday, July 16, 2005

there are really only two things i wanted to say. first, harry freaking potter came out today and i havent stopped reading since work, except for dinner and except for a short break now. ive already read 200 pages. it rules. second, so i wrote my bro this really long letter and he wrote back to me but not a letter a song. he wrote a song called "andrea"!!!!! he even sings about addie and my scarf. its so damn good i first had tears in my eyes then i just started to laugh nervously cause i dont know what to make of a song that is about me. its so good, though. no surprise it took less than a week considering he's in a studio every night from like 9pm till am sometime. its thew lyrics thought that surprised me. they are good.
ok im going to eat some pie and watch friends and read on. YEA!

1 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger QueenAtotheM said...

i finished the book last night. i have LOTS to say about it.
:)
i cant believe you are online with 100 pages left. at that point i was almost wetting the bed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home