Monday, July 11, 2005

germans: 1, Jasmine: 0

so holy crap. we took the dogs for a walk (my dad and me) and this big stupid german shepard came running out to us so of course jasmine and this dog went at it. i tried to pull jasmine away but my dad was pulling on the leash and ripped up his hand cause its a retractable leash...took the skin right off his hand. they were trying to bite each other and this dog is HUGE and jasmine was on her back cause she was pinned. so my dad wanted to get this horrible barking growling dog off jasmine so he kicked it in the ribs. not too hard (he says not hard enough). of course addies all barking and trying to bite this dog too. her leash is all tangled so it was even more hard to get jasmine out of there. we eventually got away and jasmine had blood all on her mouth. it mite have been from the other dog tho because i couldnt find a cut anywhere on jasmine. either that or it stoppped bleeding. i feel bad for my dad. that rope burn must KILL! its too bad we didnt see the dog coming so cause we didnt react well enough. i cant believe my dad kicked the dog, he just said he tried to get between it and jasmine to protect jasmine. that dog could have turned on my dad, good thing it didnt! its just funny how you react when weird shit happens. if i ever see that german shepard again im going to pee on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home