Thursday, June 02, 2005

So how crazy is it that it's June? Holy carp. We've got peonies in the living room. They smell so good. I freaking love the warmer months! I gotta a new phone and I paid $1.50 to download this cute cartoon hippo. Rip off but worth it! Work is continuing to kick ass. I am bringing bells today for the door. Cool star bells. My boss came in when she wasn't working to do some crap and she was wearing a brown fuzzy hat and she gave me a big hug. And then we yelled Guatemala Fincas Comelias! I'm still reading this Agatha Christie book. It's taking me forever to finish. I'm really inconsistent with reading. I think it's taken me a while since I also fancy playing Nintendo. I just beat Paper Mario. I totally schooled Bowzer. But the author who wrote Secret Life of Bees just came out with a new book called something like the Mermaid Chair. My mom waited for weeks to get it at the library and finally got it so I better get my batoot in gear. I just started Super Mario 64 though. I was going to watch O Brother Whereart Thou but didn't. Hollie wanted to drive like 35 minutes to TGIFs in Woodfield at 11 at night to hang out with some people. I'm like um ya, first day off in 3 weeks. Have to work 8 hours tomorrow. Kiss my butt. She bought these window markers. They are way fun. I took this quiz on Diane's livejournal and my high school stereotype is the Punk/Rebel. hahahaha. Ya. I was so unhappy then although I thought anarchy was the dumbest shit ever heard of, unless you're like Poland or East Germany or something. But in the Chicago suburbs? Sweet Moses, cry me a river. I was more of the opinion that high school was day care. So Hollie wrote this book in grade school and we found it and I read it yesterday. It's really fucking awesome! If I tell you the title you can't steal the idea, ok? It's Jake (or Joe, I forget) and the Mug-a-mug. It's so cool. I was still sucking my thumb and playing with Barbies in grade school. That girl is brilliant, always has been. She used the word lackluster the other day. What the hell, Hollie? Lackluster? hahahaha. It's a real word too, although I'm probably spelling it wrong. We got the same ACT score but that doesn't mean much to me. It was my second go at it and I had a serious hang over. It was her first try. She got like 30 million on the English part and like 1 on the math. Hahaha. Hmm..what else can I ramble on about that no one will read? Good coffee and scone I'm having. Ok well I am going to skeedattle. Maybe I'll play a bit more Mario before I have to go to work in a bit. Oh shit, I have to get ready. BOO URNS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home