Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Ilikadecake!

My birthday's in 5 days! Wahoo-oooo! My birthday's in 5 days! Wahoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!
That's the new song Hollie and I sing. Yes, we are still singing about Luna Carpet; we have just added to our repertoire. Next is the Empire Carpet commercials and Mendards. What's with us and carpet?

Today I realized I am exactly where I need to be and screw everyone who thinks otherwise. I am lucky to be where I am, not spoiled or lazy or anything else.

I sure do wish it was warm outside. I do love me some outside...when it's warm. I used to have this mixed tape (before there were burners...hahaha) and on it was this Smashing Pumpkins song called Dancing in the Moonlight or something like that. It's alright, it's alright, moonlight. On these long hot summer nights. I LOVE that song, although I haven't heard it in about 6 years. I can't find it anywhere.

My birthday's in 4 days! Wahoo-oooo! My birthday's in 4 days! Wahoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! I still don't know what I'm doing but I can't not not help getting excited! Je vraiment aime des présents et gâteau!! mmmmm....gat-toe! Since we don't have heat and we shut the doors in this room during the day I'm going to skeedattle because I like my appendages. Vraiment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home