Sunday, April 10, 2005

Bye bye

Well I don't really want to write much. Little Rock was cool. I could write a lot about that but what's the point. The weather is fucking amazing. I am so happy not to be wearing socks. Or bras, but I don't wear those ever. I'm getting $500 in taxes, which is super duper because I owe $30k, plus another $2k to my parents. They're charging me rent now. Whatever. Josh's gf is in a movie with Christopher Lloyd. I finally finished Brothers K. It surpassed Neverwhere and any other book that was previously a favorite of mine. I cried my eyes out near the end but it wasn't sad, it was just really good. Ya, I could write a ton on here but like I said, there's no point. So I don't know how often I'll write on here at all anymore. Goddamnit, kids are annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home