Sunday, March 27, 2005

Here comes Peter Cottontail, Hoppin' Down the Bunny Trail!

Oh damn, my cake rules. It's three layers and took me 4 hours to make. My mom says it's a (our last name) Hall of Fame Cake. Apparently we are going to take pictures. Aww shucks. I had some REALLY fucked up dreams last night. Well, the one where I was selling Berto's jeep wasn't so bad but the one where I had a giant pimple on my face was the weirdest. You know why? BECAUSE IT WAS A NIPPLE!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHH!!!!
Hahahahaha.
I'm cool.

ps- While my masterpiece was baking I was reading The Brothers K again. (My dedication to this book has lacked some ferver.) It made me tear up again. So the author intersperces (I need spell check) these prayer times with other stuff because he's an awesome writer. And each kid takes a turn praying at dinner. So last night it was the oldest kid's turn and he starts his prayer like, "Dear God, if you Exist..." But the mom freaks out and yells crap like "Get thee behind me, Satan." And he keeps yelling out his prayer, sometimes with sarcastic crap that is hilarious. So this makes her madder and madder and she starts pounding him. Anyway, later he tells his brothers what exactly he was going to say in his prayer. It was amazing. I love it. "Welcome to Mario Kart!!!! Select your player!"

2 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger Tim said...

If you pop a nipple pimple, does milk come out?

That's an even better prayer than "Rub a dub dub."

Mario Kart is awesome. I'm always Wario.

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger QueenAtotheM said...

I like your new icon.
We were eating Easter dinner and Hollie was telling us about her weird dream and then my dad told us about his weird dream. Then my mom said we were all weird and I said, well at least you didn't have a dream about a nimple!!! Then Hollie said, or a pipple! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ya, it was totally a nimple.

I'm always Toad but I realized that if you are Bowzer (we call him Garbonzo) anyone who hits you will spin out. So I am giving him a chance.

The nimple was a little milky. HAHAHAHAHA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home