Friday, April 01, 2005

Some blabbin'

Ok, so I have a ticket for Little Rock next Wed-Fri and I should be so excited but I am really nervous. First of all, I am actually getting to go to LR! Second, I am going to be hanging out with the coolest people. One guy is the honorary CEO of OI and he set us up with the coolest hotel apparently. I'm also going to be meeting this guy who is making these shirts called pover-tees. The honorary CEO knows EVERYONE, I've heard. He's like superman. So I'm getting to make some amazing connections here and spend time in a supposedly cool place.
But I'm nervous as hell. I have to go sit in on meetings, my dad said. And I am going to dinner with these people. No matter how many times I explain it to my dad he does not get the panic attacks, nor does he seem to give a shit about them. It's like he doesn't listen to me because he refuses to believe their anything but me siking myself out. Goddamnit, what the hell is that? Like yesterday at OI I was in one of the exec's offices chitty chatting with her and I got a wave of panickyness. I told my dad later and he's like, why did that happen. And I know him, he expects like a 2-3-word answer and I just can't give it to him. So he set up all these meetings for us that I have to go one because it's "part of the deal" with the free ticket and all. Real supportive, eh? I totally can understand his perspective but this keeps happening with him. I probably won't have a full-blown panic attack (hopefully!) but I will definitely have to calm myself down, which takes an immence amount of energy. Crap. So I feel bad about feeling apprehensive to go on a great experience. I guess I just gotta keep reminding myself of the great stuff that will happen there.

In funnier news, yesterday was my first mooning ever. I mean I've showed some crack before and I've ran around naked, but I have NEVER mooned anyone! So this was great. I came home from Opportunity ready to slit my wrists on the first sharp thing I saw (it was soooooo boring and dull!), and all my crazy pent-up energy came rushing out as I was putting my jammies on. I was wearing butt floss and I ran into Hollie's room and asked her if she wanted to see "this" and then I ran out and did the same to my mom. HAHAHAHAHA It was super.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home