Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I do NOT have a nimple or a pipple!

HI!
Well tonight after I met with Renae (we are now meeting every other week) Hollie and I decided we'd buy some whiskey. So we did. It was funny. We were laughing about if I had been pulled over. It'd look something like this:

Cop: Where are you coming from?
Me: Therapy
Cop: Where are you going?
Me: Liquor store
Cop: Do you have a job?
Me: No
Cop: How are you paying for the liquor?
Me: My Jesus Easter money

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Now I know a cop wouldn't be that nosey but it was funny nonetheless. So Hollie wanted the whiskey to make hot toddies. But we read the ingredients. Gross. So we decided on Manhattans. That was a bad idea too. So it's good ole' Diet Rite and Whiskey for me! Hollie has gone to bed but not ME! I thought I'd have another. This is great. My Shiraz night was a bust so I thought I'd make up for it and boy howdy I have.

Hm. So what does one write about when one is not entirely sober? Well sir. Hm. Whiskey reminds me of high school. We used to take shots of JD at lunch. Actually, I think it was Gordon's, which consequently is not whiskey at all. While I was walking Jasmine a few days ago I was thinking about that girl I used to drink with in high school. She peed in a bush. I hate that girl.

I am going to add another thing to my list. If I was famous I would (a) not only wear fake eyelashes all the time, but (b) oh fuck, I already forgot. HAHAHAHAHA What was I going to say?! If I were rich................................................... I give up. I cannot remember. I'm looking back at what I wrote about and I cannot possibly make any connection between thinking about Caroline pissing in a bush and me being famous. Well anyway, I guess the list still has one thing on it. I would LOVE to wear fake eyelashes all day long. I would be hot.

HEY! Speaking of hot! So I went to Weeklyworldnews.com and I wanted to enter myself into the "page 5 girl" contest. HAHAHA I am totally hotter than those skanks! I could DEFINITELY be a page 5 girl! Wouldn't that rule?! I would brag about that for sure. "Ya, I was Weekly World News' Page 5 Girl." I went to the application part and they actually have a box for you to answer why you would want to be the Page 5 Girl. What the hell kind of dumb ass question is that anyway?! OK I have run out of things I want to blob on about. Blob, blab, bloob. HAHAHAHAHA! A nimple!!! I had a nimple on my face in my dream!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home