Monday, May 02, 2005

Just call me Andrew

Hi!
Wow, at OI the keyboard is split in half, if you know what I mean, so it's weird using this one. Anyway, my birthday has come and gone and now I am nicely sick. I guess all that excitement caught up with me. HAHAHA. I sound like a man. I recently woke up and I have been running around since singing Amazing Grace in an octave lower with lots of old man vibrato. Ok ok, I did sing in the mirror and giggle. It's true. I woke Hollie up too but she told me to leave. For their 6 month ann. Nate got Hollie a 1lb. box of Spring Fanny May meltaways. Oh ya, and a mini IPod. Awww...Then they and this other couple went on a double date last night and Nate got Hollie a big purple monkey balloon, and yellow flowers. You'd be crazy not to be slightly jealous if your sister's bf is showering her with gifts and not because he wants some ass. But mostly, I am so so so so happy for her. They've had to deal with some stuff recently but mostly, he's just super great to her. I like him and I hope it works out for them. Serious dating is shit when it ends and wouldn't it be nice to not have to do that? SO I'm hoping for her. She's leaving for 5 weeks this summer for a music missions trip to Europe. She's going to Belgium, France, Switzerland, Germany, the Netherlands, Italy. She's not just going but leading. So if you feel so inclined to support her let me know. Dumb girl is punking out on the family poopy reunion. Oh lordy, I am NOT looking forward to that! I have a job now. A dumb one, but I will get insurance so who gives a crap really. What else? I got some cooool stuff for my bday. I got Bridget Jones 2, Shrek 2 (YEA DIANE WE CAN WATCH IT WHEN YOU COME VISIT!!! WINK WINK WINK). Hollie got me season 2 of That 70s Show. I love that show. hahahaha. I got a nice shirt for my gradumation pictures. A gardening set with matching gloves and knee pads. hehehe. 3 n64 games! OK, let me tell you how fucking dumb this place is. Ok so one of the games was $30. My mom goes up to buy it and the guy is like, if you get 2 more games it's only 15. And she's like...this is a $30 game. You're saying if I buy 3 games it's only $15? And the guy was like ya. Umm. I think someone needs to explain supply, demand, how to make a profit, and any other basic econ business start-up rules to these people. So I got Super Smash bros. Paper Mario and Mario 64. I LOVE Paper Mario. hahahaha. I'm a piece of paper! I was playing Mario 64 and my dad came in to watch and he was laughing his ass off. He thought Mario was so cute when he dove and climbed trees. It was funny. He was like, "That little guy loves to dive on his stomach." And I'm like, "Uh Dad, I'm um..pressing the button to make him do that." hahaha. I love that man. Oh yes, and I got some Honeysuckle bath wash and lotion. Some cool Clinique what not. And 2 puzzles. lol. Everyone was laughing. I am such a damn hermint. Hermint? I should start up a business and sell Hermints. At least I know what a profit is. HERMINTS! Ok, I am going to skeedattle now..... "How precious did that grace appear, the hour I first believed!!!" LALALALALALALALALA

2 Comments:

At 2:52 AM, Blogger Tim said...

Happy late birthday! Get any good loot? I'm pretty asocial, so I'd buy Hermints. You should make them stenchify your breath, rather than freshen it. That way nobody will want to talk to you. I know stenchify isn't a word, but if anybody can make up words, I can. Ego? What ego?

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger QueenAtotheM said...

As far as I'm concerned stenchify IS a word! I make up words all the time. It's an improvement to this our Germanic language of non-love. Thanks for the happy late bday! I did get a wee bit of money. God bless grandparents who don't want to see you and prefer to send checks in the mail.
Ok, so how about..."Hermints...your friendly socially akward breath stenchifyer. When you're the only friend you really have." Eh? Eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home