Friday, October 28, 2005

i bought 5 new cds. oh well. here they are:

-garden state soundtrack
-greys anatomy soundtrack
-peter and the wolf narrated by david bowie
-oh no by ok go
-postal service

not too impressive in my mind actually. the postal service one i just decided to finally fucking buy and the ok go one is alright as in there are 3 songs that i like. they are shit-tastic musicians. im super stoked about the peter and the wolf cd and the other two ive just heard are aight.
i got my period a bit ago and im feeling blah blah blah. and i was eating dove dark chocolate and my mom took the bag and put it down her shirt. i am going to work on my resume. ive decided to apply to be a manager at caribou. ive been learning and asking a lot of questions about caribou's commitment to sustainability and it's quite impressive for a corporation actually. i went to this managers meeting yesterday and learned that by 2008 caribou plans on 50% of its coffee to be rainforest alliance certified. and they are not going to stop there. that makes me a lot more excited to work for them. not that i am helping anyone but that at least my job tries to improve areas within the third world. is that a stretch? caribou is also a donor to coffee kids and grounds for health. not bad, eh? my footsies hurt and my pay check sucks the big one. and i doubt richard will wear a gorilla suit on monday. my mom made the most fucked up dinner tonight. she doesnt like to cook meat very often (which i am a fan of) and so she got these organic noodles with puree spinach sauce. the noodles smelled like a stable. and our salad? cucumbers and tomatos. im like, what the hell, mom. hahahaha. and when she prayed she thanked god for the delicious meal and we all bursted out laughing cause we all knew that meal was crap. hahahahahha. no, im just kidding. well sir. i need to get these bags cause i bought halloween presents for everyone at work. and i am trying to work on my room and i am also still needing to sand the windows in here. but all i feel like doing is eating chocolate (once i find it) and playing zelda and/or reading harry potter. im really tired for some reason. must be the low iron count due to the immense flow of blood from my damn crotch. boo-urns on eve or whoever it was that fucked it up for women! ok chocolate commencing now!

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger QueenAtotheM said...

How so? All I said was that I got it. I didn't even mention the WWII submarine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home