Thursday, November 10, 2005

last night i worked from 8-2:15am. That's right. 2:15 in the MORNING. It was a blast though. It was me, Sandra, Dickles and Ashley. We smoked in the store and drank beer too. You could not believe how much shit that place has in it now. Christmas shit. They have a special present for you if you put $100 on a caribou card, which is basically like a debit only for Caribou. $100 on a coffee card? It's so odd to me because I just cannot support that type of wastefulness. But we do have sparkly lights that are going to be on ALL THE TIME for the next 2 months. I am thrilled about that. I do like sparkly things. if i ever get bored i can just stand behind the counter and squint so that the lights look cooooool. i laughed so hard last night my stomach hurt. that hasnt happened for a while. but we were talking bout these chocolate toffee almond things that have powdered sugar on them and dickles is like ya, like those egg noodle things. and we're all like, what the hell are you talking about?! and he goes, havent you had egg noodles before? and i go, ya in my chicken noodle soup. hahahha. i screamed a lot too last night and told my boss i would munch her bou'. hahahaha. oh boy. bye. harry potter in one week!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger Foodie on a Diet said...

I like shiny things too! Richard called me a ferret once because I pick up shiny things and turn them over in my hands and look at the light shine off of them.

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger QueenAtotheM said...

Do ferrets really do that? I vaguely remember some weird rodent doing that but is it really a ferret? Did you ever see PollyAnna with Halley Mills? Remember how she finally got into that crazy person's house with all of the crystals that reflected the sunlight? I remember loving that part, although I haven't seen that movie in probably 15 years!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home