Wednesday, November 09, 2005

ok don't tell anyone but my new favorite coffee is dunkin doughnuts vanilla spice with a wee bit of cream. i got a doughnut there today after i got my wart zapped off. you know why i got a wart? i had fake nails for a while when i started at the bou and decided it would be nice to hand people their drinks and change with nice fingers and not bleedy stubbins. but the lady who did my nails had a wart. and im almost positive thats where i got it from. gross! a wart! oh well. oh and by the way, you can NOT bite a wart off no matter how many times you try, it just doesnt work. the doctor kept telling me how much this might hurt and then the dealy wouldnt work so she had to leave to fix it. and she came back in and said something like now my anxiety level would really be up and im thinking, oh lady, you have no idea. im about to shit myself. hahahaha. oh! and when i got there they wanted to weigh me. oh yes. i lost 19 pounds. thats what gastro intestinal funness will do to you. thats also why i got a doughnut. mmm. chocolate glazed.

so i talked to jordan last night. apparently he was praying about calling me and then a half hour later i called him. ooo i wonder if it was divine intervention! who the hell gives a shit. that doesnt make one difference to me and im not going to worry about it. but ya, i did call him since im sick of my passive agressive nature coming out in anger. and we talked and it went pretty well. my respect for him shot back up by a lot. a ton actually. i told him i didnt like him, nor had i ever. which isnt totally true but i didnt want him to think im like coveting him like nuts.

then last night i had this wonderful wonderful dream. well, hmm...youll think im crazy after i tell you about it. so i had to hang out with this younger guy, sort of look after him. he was probably 17 or so. maybe even younger. who knows. and when his friends saw him following me around and stuff they teased him. at the end of the night or whatever and when our time of whatever it was was over he kissed me. and let me tell you, it was a DAMN good kiss. my fav! ahhhh........... HAHAHAHA even in my dreams the boy im kissing is illegal. hahahahahahahaha....oy, my whole thumb is numb now from that damn freezey me warter off.

im going to play outside with the dogs now. and pee. yes.

3 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY-OH!

Today I call.

Berto.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger QueenAtotheM said...

hahahahahaha!!!!!

no steve. i was NOT coveting his nuts. holy hell i have the BEST article EVER To show you. you will laugh your ass off! now to find it!

and berto, if you dont call me im sending you a corn dog in the mail.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger QueenAtotheM said...

ok Steve, speaking of nuts, here it is! hehehehehe!!!! I laughed my ass off when i read this. dickles posted it up in work. oh so funny. this woman is my lunatic hero.

http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-glue08.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home