Friday, September 29, 2006

oh momma. i don't know what's wrong with me today but it's a good thing it's my day off. i have some serious soupy poopy issues. i woke up and went to the bathroom and out it came. i dont have a stomach ache, i just went to bed with some really kickin gas. and now ive pooped like 5 times. weird..... hollie said, "This is exactly why i don't trust you being in my room!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

in other news, yours truly just signed up for a pottery class. also, im applying to a job in pittsburgh that i am at least qualified for. also, the stupid volunteer coordinator at world relief hasnt emailed me back. i am trying to volunteer there asap. ok im going to see if i can get a new phone because my flip phone is all loose and crappy. then i am going to apply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home