Saturday, January 15, 2005

Addie is my date

Well, you guessed it, nothing new! I did leave the house for a substantial amount of time yesterday to go shopping with my mom at this outlet mall in pretty much the middle of nowhere. It was awesome. I think my favorite was the Miss Sixty store. Even though everything is marked down and outlet it's still way too much. I mean there was this black v-neck t-shirt at BCBG on sale for $64. I found some good stuff at Banana Republic believe it or not, including a kilt! Not like a plaid one. I also got some Kenneth Cole shoes. Damn, they are nice. I went into Diesel and oh boy, they had this dress. And there was this skirt at Miss Sixty. I know it sounds odd to some people but I think it's really amazing and I leave those stores happy. I mean you go into Gap and everything looks the same. Then you go into those other stores and you've got some crazy shit that looks very artistic. I would like to be a clothing designer/maker.
I had this dream last night and I drove a truck around. It was my first car I ever bought myself. Stupid Berto in my sub-conscious. It's better than that dream a week or so ago, where I killed a baby killer whale. HAHAHAHA. I totally shot the little bitch! Speaking of whales, I watched Whale Rider last night. I've seen it so many times you would think I wouldn't cry at that one spot, but nope, still cried.
Today I woke up late because I went to bed at 3. I was going to take a nice hot bath and then read and go to bed early but while I was waiting for my mom to use the bathroom I started at my sea scapes puzzle. Long story short, I finished it.
So today I bought a new puzzle of the beach. It's stupid. Really fucking stupid. And it's only 500 pieces. I like 750. (I am laughing at how silly I am. But I think it's cool too because I like me.) I also got hair dye and some movies. I was going to by fun fetti Valentine's Day cupcake mix but decided against it. Plus, I hate Valentine's Day. Or is it Valentines' Day? Ya, that would make more sense. I know I'm rambling here but it's ok cause no one reads this anyway!
So I never wrote about Hollie's date with Nate before she left for San Diego! So Nate has this big unused basement where they play pool. So what he did was he curtained off a big section of the basement and strung up white X-mas lights on the ceiling. Then he shredded hundreds of pages of green paper and they had a picnic. They watched movies, drank sparkling grape juice (they are both over 21, but I think this is cooler), and ate grilled cheese sandwhiches. They did all of this on a blanket with candles. Isn't that adorable?! I'm so happy for her. Maybe I'll do that for me and Addie. hahahahahaha and my puzzle. oh boy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home