Friday, July 29, 2005

so i just spent $195 on the entire set of Sex in the City DVDs. Oopsie. I should never have come on here to look at the prices. Damn. HAHAHA. Oh well. I got a random check from Knox for $200 and I still have no idea what it's for but it's to me and there you go. Don't worry, I am definitely going to be giving some moolah away. I am thinking of sponsoring a woman in the Congo. Shit, it sounds so arrogant to say I'm "sponsoring" her, you know? How could I say it? I guess it doesn't matter. I'm trying to get a bunch of people from work to also do this. It sounds like a good thing. I do need to be careful with my monies though. It's weird because I actually have more than $50 in the bank and because I have it I feel like I should spend it because it doesn't really matter: as soon as I spend it I'll make more so it'll even itself out. Is that not right? hehehe. I have been better though. I realized that it's pretty dumb to be buying summer clothes, winter clothes too for that matter. I just don't go out enough to wear all my cool clothes and when I'm at home I'm in my pjs. SO my cool new gaucho pants still have yet to be worn. That, and they make my butt crack look..well...obvious. They do that to everyone I noticed. Oh well. I wore my new mullet t-shirt to blockbuster tonight. That was cool. Anyway, so I am trying to cut back. Although I have been thinking about spending $300 on a rowing machine to work out on. Also, I thought momentarilly about putting a downpayment on a new car and adding yet another monthly payment. What the hell, right? Decided not to. Still thinking about the rower. I love Addie, did you know that? Oh gross. So I went to this bar last night with 6 guys and this guy that works at Cub Foods that is a customer started hitting on me. It was not so fancy. I mean what the hell? I turned away from him like 4 times and answered all his questions with like one word. Boys are weird. I just don't get girls who meet guys at bars and then go off to sleep with them. It makes no sense to me and I feel bad for them. Hey, I'll be able to find out with my new Sex in the City DVDs! Holy crap, I already forgot I bought them. See, that's my other problem. I buy stuff spur of the moment and I never look at my bank account balance, or keep track of it. And then I get something super cool in the mail like DVDs and I think, wow, what a nice present! And it doesn't feel like I lost money for it cause I never knew how much I had to begin with...well, roughly I know but still. Ok who cares about this? Not me. bye!

1 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Blogger QueenAtotheM said...

Ya, it's pretty sexy. And it's Sex and the City apparently.
I think I'll be returning my late night purchase.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home