Saturday, July 30, 2005

well i am totally going to return my sex and the city dvds. wow. how dumb.
mom and dad are going to this huge millionaires party tonight. he throws himself an enormous bday party every summer at his estate or whatever in lake geneva. ever seen meet joe black? it's kinda like the party at the end. my dad met the guy through his work and asks him for $. hollie went one year. she said it was way crazy. each year there is a theme too. one year it was the theatre and this guy had broadway actors flown in (holy shit, how do you spell flown? flone? oh boy). ive never gone.
the famly reunion is coming closer and closer. my gradma was going to have all the girls and all the boys room together. in other words, all the little girls and andrea and two little boys and josh. all the rest our age are married. umm...ya...no.we're going to room together.this place we're going to is actually a christian lodge and there is no drinking or smoking allowed AT ALL! isnt that great?
my mom keeps telling me to read this kite runner book. a year ago my g-ma was in a book club and told my mom they were reading it so when my mom saw it on sale she got it. so i'ma gonna read it. apparantly its now a best seller. im fucking hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home