Monday, November 14, 2005

Well I did it. I finally sent Clarke my resume to be a Caribou Coffee manager. Yikes. 8 weeks intensive training all over Chicagoland. That's scary! But if I get it I have to get a car and if I get a car I think I am going to get a newer one and just make payments. I think I am going to get a Hybrid. How much are those things? I'm thinking of a Prius here. Is it a waste of money? Are they not fully tested yet and are over priced? I wouldn't get a 2006 but probably something like an 04. Does anyone know anything about that? I just want to get a car I won't have to fix for a very long time and one that isn't going to hurt the environment. I'd probably get the garage if I bought one. Hahahahaha!

So Jordan and his dumb friends found three toilets in our neighborhood and lined them up nicely on our front lawn at 3 in the morning. The full length story is a lot funnier but I don't feel like writing all of it.

Harry Potter is in a few days! (Instead of commenting on your blogs Heather and Andy let me just say, I think you think I want to dress up way more than I actually do, and if you don't want to dress up I am totally fine with that, unless you want to sew and buy stuff. In that case I will definitely put on the chicken hat and wear it proudly.) I am so excited to see it! There was an article in the Trib about how Harry and co. are all preteeny and full of hormones. It was great.

Wow, not an interesting blogger. Oh well. Did you see the Simpsons last night? It was awesome.

6 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Blogger QueenAtotheM said...

I would love to!

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Foodie on a Diet said...

It was a fun idea to dress up, but I would want to do it well if I did it, and it's turning out to take far more effort than I would like to put in.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Heather said...

let's not dress up. let's just go and eat a lot of candy. I'll bring my laptop so we can watch PoA while waiting in line.

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger QueenAtotheM said...

What is PoA? I am probably going to feel dumb when I find out what it is but seriously, what is it? All I can think if is Prisoner...I KNOW!!!!!!!!!! PRISONER OF AZKABAN!!!!!!!!!!! I am a problem solver!!
Ok, so definitely sounds good on the no costume wearing. Candy sounds good. Candy and jammies. mmmmmm. SO are you planning on waiting in line for like a year?

 
At 9:31 PM, Blogger Heather said...

yes. We actually thought about waiting in like at 10:30 362 days ago, but my personal life got in the way.

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Heather said...

way to go on PoA too! You're quite the little sherlock.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home