Monday, March 06, 2006

Haven't written for a while. Nothing on the brain that I actually feel like writing about. There is still the awful feeling in the pit of my stomach that I need a new job but have no idea what to do about it. That's pretty much always there.

I meet with Renae today and I think I am going to call it quits. I don't know what to talk about when I go and I never really want to go anyway. If you don't want to go, you shouldn't go otherwise you get nothing out of it. And that's pretty much what's going on there.

Heather says it's period time this weekend. That sucks to know when it comes. I never do other than my boobs start to hurt. But now that I know I will double- guess all my actions. Meh.

Work is ok. I still love working there most days but the money as we all know isn't cutting it. One of my coworkers called me a tool last night and it really hurt my feelings. I was doing something that this person isn't trusted to do, even though it is in their job description. I was doing the order, which I love doing. It's fun and it's nice that Sandra allows me to shake things up and not just make coffee or sell coffee.

Then it was the Oscars, which were pretty damn unimpressive. Heather eating her fingernail off cause she lost a bet was pretty funny. "Now I'm making it even!" Hahaha. Addie keeps running upstairs which makes me think she's eating something she shouldn't be. And I call her down and instead Jasmine runs over and jumps on me. The workers have already left for the day! Bitchin! Oh damnit, I need to call my brother.

Now there's a reason for a paragraph break if ever. Josh....Oh boy. And not thinking about it means not writing about it means end of paragraph.

Oh damn, I just realized that since the workers are gone, Dad is going to expect me to get this sanding done. I hate sanding. I doubt it will take long. Better pour some more coffee and start sanding.

3 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Sanding is bitching good times! You should stop your pissing and enjoy it.

And now a short intermission.



And now a response from A to Z:
A) My little fingers are sore from too much finger nail bitten off.
B) But in response to Response A, I am now better able to jam on guitar. I am a rock star like that.
C) "murr" for worker bee
D) "murr" for queen bee
E) That coffee bean thing didn't work and I tried it 6 times! so no Ipod for me yet.
F) I got an interview for my hot Wisconsin man today!
G) But he's like 30 and probably married
H) But in the event that he is not, 30 is not all that bad. I keep forgetting that 30 is not so far off as it was when I was 20
I) And speaking of 30, I just spent $30 on makeup at Ulta and I wished you were with me.
J) Completely off topic, we still need to see Brokeback mountain at the cheap Ogden theatre.
K) And really, get a new job soon. If I was convinced I could actually get work done, I would consider having you come work for me
L) I extended that offer to the flem (free live entertainment man, not phlegm. It is an endearing term, really) but he didn't take me up on it.
M) And anyway, I broke the glassesI won from flem tonight. I sat on them and popped a screw
N) But I am pretty good at fixing things, so now they are fixed
O) I should robably get a new pair of sunglasses at TjMaxx next time I am there.
P) I should have called you like 25 minutes ago and we could have gone together!
Q) But really, I was just there with you on Friday
R) Which reminds me, what were you doing BACK at TjMaXX?
S) Also offtopic, I heard from an old friend tonight who is now as gay as Daniel Vosovic, and we reminisced of old times working for the Jewess baker owner
T) Which also reminds me, Jon Stewart made me pee my pants a little last night. Very entertaining
U) I'm running out of things to say, but I am determined to finish this aphabet thing: so
V) Let's watch P&P this week as well as the FINAL episode of PR.
W) And w/ P&P, you can decide if you like Colin Firth or the new dream boat better
X) With that and
Y) Without further ado
Z) goodnight, ma belle!

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Foodie on a Diet said...

Well, that was quite an impressive little list.

To my fellow PMSers: Anyone else in need of some chocolate? I know where we can get some high quality stuff. :)

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Heather said...

i never took you for a dealer. Let's go when Mandi's here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home