Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Well how de do. Jamelyn just sent me an email from Costa Rica asking me if a house had been dropped on me. I guess it's about time to write a little something something. Well, let me just start off by saying I am plum sick of these workers being here all the freaking time. Well, I guess that's not so bad, but what is bad is the electric, the water, or the heat being shut off. That, and the giant hole in my wall being worked on as we speak. They're cool though I guess. I should remember to always shower first thing when I can otherwise I miss my chance. Well, this is my myspace: http://www.myspace.com/29994020 I don't know why I dicked around with it but I did. I've been online now for 2 hours, which is super long for me. You would think I would be working on my resume or something. But I didn't. Hey, I didn't shop either!

But the job thing is definitely wearing on me. I woke up this morning and that was the first thing I thought about. I don't want to work for Sandra anymore. I don't want to work in Wheaton. And I don't want to work for nothing. Renea told me I should write a letter to my panic attacks or to my anxiety. She said to consider it like a "friend," or rather something that I know and that visits me. I know it sounds lame but it's kind of interesting and it may be insightful to write it a letter. It'll probably be like, Dear Panic, I don't like you at all. Go away. Love, Andrea. Good, eh? I can't wait for it to be warm out. Andrea likes the sun (Andie not me), but all I want is some fucking warmth. To be able to walk around in shorts and tank tops with no bra. Ahhh... Sweet sweet shelf bra. Oh mother hubbard, I have this terrible meeting tonight. Speaking of hating Caribou...mock MIT meetings. How lame is this going to be?! I wish I could get out of it but NO! I have to be the top SS who gets to go with Sandra to all her shit meetings. Project Runway is tonight, though and I do love Project Runway. Man, I wish the plumber would go home. I want to get into my bed and do some word puzzles.

Ok, well I have proven that a house has not falled on me and killed me so I am going to go. If anyway knows of a killer job that would be perfect for me let me know. The IJM job is still up for grabs. I bet you anything I will end up in DC anyway. All the good places are there. Jamelyn, seriously, if you want to move to DC together and get jobs, I would LOVE that. I don't want to go by myself and I would be willing to wait for you to come home and go with you. We could live in Adam's Morgan in some posh loft. I'm too scared to go alone. Seattle would be cool too. World Vision is in Seattle.

1 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger QueenAtotheM said...

Berto, I will be here. Get your ass over here.

S-What guy with a Banana in his pocket? Even though I don't remember him I must say I still remain with no mans.

Also, congrats to Japan for taking its first gold ever in female olympic figure skating. She was bitchin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home