Sunday, January 08, 2006

well hello.
i first would like to take the opportunity to share with you my evening. all i wanted to do tonight was come home from work, pig out, and watch hours and hours of tv. let me just say, i accomplished said goal. i ate about 4 cookies. then i ate a ham, cheese, carrot, pepper, olive salad. then i had about 6 more cookies. oh wait, there's a string cheese in there. then i had about 2 cups of reeses pieces. then i finished off the box of triscuits. then more reeses. oh ya and three glasses of wine. during one commercial break i just laid on my back and flicked my stomach for a while, watching the flubber fly. i told myself id regret eating all that. oh well. what really counts as a glass of wine? doesnt half a glass equal one drink? i dunno. addie is sleeping in my laundry basket and my room is still trashed. what i need is an apt with a closet. a nice big closet all for me. but making $700 a month is just NOT cutting it. seriously, i think and worry about that a lot. i want to move out and get a car so bad but i cant afford it. my head itches. i was thinking id look at some sales going on now online but nope nope nope. i just wont do it. oh boy. holy shit. let me think here....getting my hair done was 22% of my pay check. mother hubbard.i have no monies!!!! i want to brush my teeth.

1 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger Heather said...

Andrea, my lease is up in June.... And I wouldn't be opposed to having a serious conversation about renting an apartment. We'll talk....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home