Friday, October 13, 2006

Hi-ty hi. I thought I'd post a little something something since I am online and do not feel like looking for more jobbers. I applied to 4 today. I am guessing I'll hear back from maybe one of them. I'm pretty confident, right? I'm doing better than I was on Sunday. That was the day I laid down on the bathroom floor (never a good sign for me) with my head on the floor. Geeze! I don't know why I lay down in there when I get really upset. It's a bathroom floor for fuck's sake! I know I am trim but I can't say for sure the rest of the family is, if you know what I mean. But anyway, I am doing a ton better. No thanks to my lady group on Mondays. YA LADY'S GROUP! And my pottery class stars on Wednesday and I have volunteer orientation class on Thursday. This is going to be bitching. Oh shit, I close on Thursday. Hm...I specifically asked for that off. Damnit. Anyway. I went to Walgreens tonight and bought a lot of little things that added up to $82. Thanks Heather. I am looking at cars right now because it keeps me motivated and excited. Then I like to look at apartments too. And i went onto Myspace cause I haven't done that for a few days, although I can't open people's sites because our computer will shut down, which it did today in the middle of an application (for the second time!!!) josh texted me today with a pic of a butterfly belt buckle. aparently i have one coming. Then he texted more pics of Law and Order shooting an episode at his studio. That's weird. I don't really have anything philosophical to say, nor anything really to bitch about. i am reading romans 3 right now and it is fantastic. oh and shit! yesterday's oswald chambers made me cry my little eyes out. but with HAPPY TEARS! I love happy tears. it was so awesome. he said we should praise god in silence because it is silence where god teaches you. basically that you grow up when you realize talking to god is silent really all around. so then i started just thanking god for crap and not thinking about anything and i just sort of sat there with my eyes closed just feeling him. it was so great. this might mean im going to start listening to jesus is my hot lover music. riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. oh ya, and i got my winter clothes down from the attic today too. they are bitching and i was happy to see them. hello!

3 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger Heather said...

$82? whoa. That's no fault of mine.

Do you want to go bowling and sing karaoke and hang out tonight? Or maybe just play poker and various other games? J's coming out and we want group looooooooooooove time and it isn't the same if you're there to smack my butt.

so whaddya say?

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Heather said...

i meant, if you're NOT there to smack my butt. Oops.

We want you to hang out tonight!

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger QueenAtotheM said...

I don't remember, was there any butt smacking? Boob grabbing? Anything? I can't recall...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home