Thursday, January 20, 2005

Hells Bells

So last night I had this dream and I was up in this tree and I looked up and saw Jesus falling from the sky. I yelled out jokingly about it. (He was wearing a blue robe. He was white! And he had long black and grey peppery hair. I think he might of been wearing glasses too.) He was coming cause it was the end of the world, and me and the other person in the tree were the lucky first to see where we'd end up. Jesus would either take your hand and lift you up, or he would put his hand on your head and gently push you down. When he came to me I was shocked to feel his hand push me downward and my legs start to burn. I was shocked but I didn't go directly to Hell. I got to talk to Jesus about it, to understand why, because apparently you can be de-grafted from the tree. He took out these lists and it was in March that I lost him due to some choices I had made. I then went and talked to the Holy Spirit, who was pretty hot. I was so confused and I cried so much. But then the Holy Spirit turned out to be a liar and he looked like Freddy Kruger (no thanks to this book I'm reading). So when I woke up I was wondering if the Holy Spirit could ever fall away like Lucifer. I decided a definite no. What do you think?

"If some of the branches have been broken off, and you, though a wild olive shoot, have been grafted in among the others and now share in the nourishing sap from the olive root, do not boast over those branches. If you do, consider this: You do not support the root, but the root supports you. You will say then, “Branches were broken off so that I could be grafted in.” Granted. But they were broken off because of unbelief, and you stand by faith. Do not be arrogant, but be afraid. For if God did not spare the natural branches, he will not spare you either."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home