Monday, January 17, 2005

Pancakes and Public Showers

Ok so I just have to write about this dream I just had. It was a long one. In the beginning of the dream I remember being with this girl, Ruth, who I was friends with 4 years ago and who I really don't like now. So it was her and her boyfriend, who was this enormous bald black guy and I think he was wearing a bright green or yellow shirt (yes, I see colors in my dreams). Anyway, he liked me and he kissed me a few times and when he did he always made a kissing noise to go along with it, like "Muah." I hated it. Well we were all going to go out that day but I needed to take a shower to not only become so fresh and so clean clean but so that they could have sex. The thing was, though, that I had to go to this public shower house. So I got all my crap and I went over there but I forgot a whole lot of stuff, including a tampon and a towel. So I ran back home, which was my grandparents' home. Ruth and her boyfriend told me they were going to buy me some soap because of my pimples. On my way out my grandma came out with this pancake that was like 3' x 4' and she wanted me to not leave without having some. While she said this half of the pancake fell on the ground. We dusted it off and I was on my way. On my way back to this shower place (and it was a long way away) I saw Maggie (she was Ruth's friend and we all used to hang out together) sitting on a branch smoking a cigarette. I kept walking as fast as I could and I remember thinking it would be ok if I didn't meet back up with Ruth and her boyfriend because they were assholes. I saw Andrew Cassin, a kid I went to grade school with. I also saw this girl Pamela, who I knew of in high school but was never friends with. I'm pretty sure she's a lesbian. But anyway, I ran past all these people on the path to the place. I also so this girl, Lynn, who sang in the gospel choir with me. She got my attention by saying, "Shalom," which is odd because she's Indian.

There is more but it's not as interesting as the other stuff. Basically, when I got there I didn't have any money to pay for my shower. You see, they were like a mechanical bull or something: you had to pay. And I was furious, but I borrowed the money from this girl with enormous feet. She was wearing boots that had all these different colors on them. They were huge feet, let me tell you. I told her I liked her boots and she said something like they were the coolest boots ever. Quite frankly, if this were a real story I don't think I would have complimented them. Although maybe I would since she was getting the money I needed out of a pocket that was in the right boot.

The dream ended when it was finally my turn to shower. I promise this is a real dream, that' why I wanted to write it down. My dreams are never happy anymore and usually involve people who have dicked me right on over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home