Monday, January 24, 2005

Ode to Diane

Well it's the start of another week. Our cousin called last night at 11:30. I am still not quite sure why but we ended up talking for a while. She's withdrawing from college. She wants to get her issues straightened out. Can't say I think it's a bad idea at all really.
So another Monday. I have been home for a month and 4 days. I woke up to Hollie. She so kindly pointed out the butt juice on my nice white down comforter. I screamed. I swear my dog is the most disgusting dog ever. Why do pugs have ass excretion?!
Hollie spent all last night with Nate and now she is going to go sledding. We are just very different in some ways. If Diane were here we would bake together and play cards and read and put puzzles together and watch movies and take the dogs on walks. Home-body stuff, you know? I do miss her. I wish I could go with her on a walk on the beach right now. We speak French and look for beach glass. Well, I look for beach glass, she looks for broken pieces of ceramic dinnerwear, but we do help each other out too. The last time we went we sat on this cement thing burried in the sand and watched this seal. We'd be like "there he is!" I wish I had money to send her a package. Ok, ta ta

2 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww... Andrea. I miss you so much. A new girl moved into your room today. Her name's Alexia... she was born in the States but grew up in Greece and her mom's German. She seems really nice, but it's not you. *le sigh* I miss you like woah and get bored. I walk on the beach by myself every day and have picked up so much junk that I will have to just give it all to you. I have to eat half-loaves of garlic bread by myself because I can't share them with you and it just sucks. Anyway, I want to write you a tome, but I will do it in an email instead. I hope everything's wonderful with you. I hope you didn't always feel like you were my counselor, by the way. I never asked for your help or advice, and I never went into a lot of my crap with you. I just felt like I was close to you and I could trust you and I wanted you to know these things about me. I hope someday you can talk to me about your life more too. I'm really glad we're friends, my brother from another mother. Take care.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger QueenAtotheM said...

You ning-a!
I am glad you posted! No one does :(
Alexia, eh? In MY room? That is horrible. My poor room. I hope you guys get along. What's your first impression besides her being nice?
Diane, I am so glad you shared all that you did with me. I don't want you to think that I think of you like a patient or something cause I don't. My point in writing that was that with all of those other people, with some exceptions, I forgot about what I needed so I stopped talking. I don't think you'll ever really know how much of a true friend I found in you. We were bosom buddies! Hahaha. or is it bossom? How about boozoom? Gazunga buddies! How are your gazungas by the way? Still lovely, I'm sure! :)
Ok write me that email!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home