Friday, February 11, 2005

Not sailing

Well, no boat movement at all yet. I haven't even opened it yet. Well, I did take a wee peeky inside but that's it. Apparently they want me to paint the boat as well.

http://www.dooce.com/archives/daily/09_16_2004.html
That's a funny thing you should read. Jess has it on her blog. She doesn't comment on mine but I comment on hers. What a low down hoe. Just Joshin
Speaking of Josh, I have nothing to say about him.

My aunt Bonnie is the coolest lady ever. She just got back from India in the mountains where her father died. She was telling us about it. It sounded wonderful. That sounds bad but I don't mean it. I mean that the way he died sounds so peaceful and joyful. She is helping BR a lot too, which is good, like getting her up in the morning. Aunt Bonnie calls the Himalayas the Him-all-ias. I love learning how stupid everyone but the native are.

I sent out my resume to a few places. The lady immediately responded and offered me a position I didn't think I was qualified for at all! Weird! But it's in a bad neighborhood in Chicago and the hours are bad so I'm not too sure. Plus, I'm just not too keen on being a Development Coordinator. I worked at Opportunity today. Made $70. Not that bad. I think I am going to buy Napolean Dynamite from Hollie and get my nails done with my mom. We are becoming friendy friends. She gave me a foot corn dog today while I was laying on the floor with my dad. We were looking at the cars in the paper. We are getting a new car! The one we have is about to explode Simpson's style. I almost ran out of gas to Opportunity today but I decided I wasn't going to fill 'er up. Oh ya, back to that. It totally sucked my left one. I did office bull shit all day. Collating, stuffing, fed exing. BOO URNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know, I haven't been shopping in a few weeks. I'd say it's high time. Maybe me and my $70 will go to TJMAXX, the greatest place on earth. In Scotland it was TKMAXX. Weird, eh? They haven't invented a "j" yet. HAHAHAHAHA. (Good one, eh Diane?!)

Tuesday night I went out with HOllie and Nate and some of Nate's friends. They were all ok. Nate is a ton of fun to hang out with, Hollie too of course. He ordered this drink called mellonade, which I of course made fun of him for. I embarrassed Hollie of course when I told Nate, loudly, that I had mouth Herpes when he wanted to try my beer. Even though they weren't that much younger than me I felt like a complete dumb ass because they were all younger than me. Nice to hang out with and meet, but not good for meeting and being friends. Little boys with greesy hair and pimples just DO NOT do it for ANYONE, especially me. They were all really nice, tho. I told you about how I covet A.C. Slater's body from Saved by the Bell, right? Damn. That's what I'm holding out for. No jerry curl mullet though. Looks like a head full of oily pubes cut in the worst way ever. Oh brother, I have to create a live journal account for Dianey. Should I take a bath, though? Mmm...no. I think I will eat chocolate and wash my sheets instead. I don't like to say that, it makes it sound as though I came all over them or Addie sharted on them or something. But no! None of the above! Ok, I am going to do some reading. I am exhausted. I went to bed at 3 and woke up at 8:40. How fucking stupid is that? I wanted to find out who won the election in Mitford! hehehehehehehehehe!!!
bye!

1 Comments:

At 11:31 PM, Blogger QueenAtotheM said...

Thanks for looking for me! I don't think I want to work in the city anyway because the commute would probably be like at least 2 hours. So I'd get up at 5 and come home at 7. I say NAY!
Thnaks again for looooking. And commenting. TEEHEE! :) You are no hoe!
EVERYONE likes the poop entry!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home