Tuesday, March 01, 2005

dun dan du du du du da daaaaaaaa!!!

Ya, so that is totally the tune to Zelda, the game I am schooling on N64! It is so fun. I am here at OI right now but all I want to do is go home, poop, change into my jammies, throw Jasmine, poke Addie, say hello to Hollie and everyone else, and play ZELDA! YA! Anyway, I must admit I am totally cheating. I have a 17 page cheat sheet I printed from online. It tells you everything, step by step. It is totally necessary. I mean, they tell you to go one place, but really you have to go somewhere else. What a bunch of lying 2-dimentional shits! So I try to figure it out as best as I can then I cheat. It's more fun that way anyway, so suck it.
I went to the Soweto Gospel Choir with Hollie, Mom, Dad on Sunday night. They won for best gospel choir in 2004. They were AMAZING! Hollie loved it because a lot of the songs they sang, she sang when she was in Durbin. Too bad the lady in front of us smelled like piss. Dad took my hand lotion and wiped it under his nose. Pretty obvious, eh? Ya, I thought so too. But seriously! She reaked! And in the car after he said she kept farting so her piss smell kept wafting. WTF?! That is what I have to say...w....t...f....! hahahaha. Oh Diane...Like woah...
But ya, they were so great. I recommend (I learned to spell that word finally!) you check them out.
http://www.sowetogospelchoir.com/
I had a good talk with Renee last night, really good. She is so awesome. We talked a lot about my mom and her relationship with my brother, and how she wasn't able to care for me the way she wanted to. Also, that her moods created an unstable living enviornment. Lots more too, naturally. No tears this time, so no chocky cake. Hollie made me a sandwhich for lunch today. She cut it sideways, awww, and put it in a zip lock baggie and wrote, "Ange's Sangy." LOL aww. Ok, ta ta!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home