Thursday, March 03, 2005

J'aime bien le café!

Oh alright, I wasn't going to write but here I am. So I had another Scotland dream two nights ago. I was coming around the corner...the one away from the central building. Remember, you could see into those creepy guys' flat? Ew, and that Spanish guy...HAHAHAHA. Oh my...I can still hear Diane telling the Indian guy, "I'm done with you hitting on me," or something like that. And I got the Spanish guy. Gross. ANYWAY! So I was coming around that corner and I was there to surprise Diane. There was a crowd of people and someone told me she was over there and I looked and she was looking at me and we ran and hugged. She was wearing bright blue and it looked good.
Last night I had a dream about Jess. Ok so I am ashamed to admit it but last night during a commercial break for something I was watching, I saw Tyra Bank's Model dealy. Anyway, Jess and I in my dream were on this shit show. One of the models was telling the main guy how she didn't like other people talking to her about Jesus. Then Jess came forward and said if she had known it was going to be like this she never would have come. I told her people were always going to reject her because she liked Jebus; she didn't like that. So we went walking to this place where we were all going to observe and Jess and I got there before everyone else. Because we didn't follow the group we got totally booted. I then watched models' versions of it in their private interviews. Anyway, it's hard to explain but it was a weird story of anger and rejection. Dun dun dun.
I have nothing interesting to say right now. I haven't been reading anything because I'm hooked on Zelda, although there is a book that my mom says is beautifully written called In the Time of the Butterflies, by Julia Alverez, or something like that. I like well written. Did I mention I finally saw Shawshank Redemption? Apart from that one guy's suicide and the butt rape, it was phenomenal. And I'm not saying that because Judy and every other fucking member of that club says it. I'm saying it because it was just that.
BR has gone back off the deep-end now that Aunt Bonnie has left. After she left BR went to bed and when I went to bed at 2 she was still asleep. She's reading now. I know it doesn't sound like deep-end, but it is. She is an extrovert too, can you believe that? Oh ya! My pirate boat is looking kick ass! I keep getting glue all over myself but I have missed the days that I am covered with some form of artistic medium, so this is great to have paint and glue all over my hands.
Did I also mention that game I invented using the Cinnamon Toast Crunch box? Well! The box had a free DVD on it and when you took it out there was a perfect circular hole. My mom had bought chesnuts for Christmas for I don't know what reason. Now she keeps them in a nice bowl thing. So put the two together, it's a fun game. Hm...maybe I should call it "Hit the person running with the slipper part II."
I got another "you're becoming a scary bum" talking from my mom yesterday. Seriously, I have no idea what to do still. I think about it a lot and it stresses me out. I just don't want to work! My best excuse is having to share 2 cars with 4 people, one who works full-time. I just don't know. And I'm being serious now. It's not like, oh I dunno. It's more like, shit, what the hell am I supposed to do?

3 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww... that's a cute dream. And the one about Jess is very... Jess-like.

Julia Alvarez is an amazing writer. In the Time of the Butterflies is wonderful and very sad. She wrote another one called How the Garcia Girls Lost their Accents that I like even more. They're both based on her childhood experiences in the Dominican republic during the communist uprising. Awesome reads, and short and quick.

Go look at my new photos! http://photos.yahoo.com/camelliabramble
You'll be jealous.

*mwah* *mwah*

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger QueenAtotheM said...

I can't read anything sad, you know that! After I read that book about the fern and the coon dogs, I vowed never to read another sad story ever again. Well, for entertainment at least.

You never cease to amaze me at how much you know, you smart chicken, you. I'm still waiting to hear about the painting of the poop thrower. Couldn't you email Nick for me? eh? eh? eh?

I'll tell me mum about her other wee book, I bet she'd like it. My mom is like you, though, so she's probably already read it a few times. :)

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger QueenAtotheM said...

oh ya, I forgot! You are such a whore! Why the hell did WE never see any fuzzy wuzzy cows?! Damn you, Jensen! I AM jealous...you were referring to the cows right, and not to hanging out with the English girl? I wish I was there laughing at cows with you. Do you think they'd let me braid their pretty girl hair?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home