Wednesday, March 02, 2005

J'aime bien le thé!

The dogs ate an entire bag of carmel filled Hershey Kisses. You should have seen the bag-the rip down the side was better than even I could do. Jasmine looked bloated, but I swear, that dog could eat an entire garbage truck (truck included) and still be running around like a headless chicken. Addie on the other hand, she got pretty damn sick. Her tummy blew up and was hard as a rock and when I lightly touched it she made her grandma noise. She was also shaking like a leaf. Then the puke started. Oh my. She drank so much water, which was a good thing, but it was gross! It was like her puke had a placenta. Did I mention that when I found the bag to the Kisses I did not find any wrappers? That's because they ate all of them. So ya, that was in the placenta too. I finally punted her downstairs like a football at 2:30 and called it a day.

Aunt Bonnie is leaving today. I like her and wish she wasn't going, but they have a wedding to plan and a home to live in. BR is getting nutty again now that Aunt Bonnie is leaving. I really hate this imperfect world.

2 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger Tim said...

You describe gross things splendidly. Too bad it wasn't dark chocolate, eh?

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger QueenAtotheM said...

Oh my thanks.
I didn't mention that there were still whole kisses in the puke. They looked like Chef Boyardee meatballs in a placenta! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home