Thursday, August 04, 2005

well view hellew. it is so hot here but i love it. oh crap, coffee running through me!!! ah.. much better.
i made pancakes and bacon and now im having iced coffee...ahhh....so lovely. hollie is coming back in 2 weeks although i probably will continue to not see her very often. my room is almost done. my mom wants to paint it a khaki color, which i dont really like but i dont plan on living here for much longer so my say doesnt really count. this time next week ill be in colorado. im stoked about the hiking and chilling with mom and dad but the reunion still sounds like a whole lot of not fun.
so i am still reading this kite runner book. almost done. its good but a bit on the depressing side. my mom knows better than to recommend a depressing book to me. ok im going to lie down before i have to get ready for work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home