Thursday, September 22, 2005

ive got wee feeley-ers!

is it just me or is the lead singer of green day a babe? its going to rain here soon yippie! its all getting dark and breezy. well today is my day off. oh holiest of holy days. i saw a humming bird too and my mom and i reminiced about the time it flew up to the window we were sitting by and stared at me for 30 seconds. she's convinced it was a miracle. ok so i hung out with jordan today. i don't think he gets me and i dont know how to communicate myself to him so that it makes more sense. does that make sense? so im just being me which...oy...wow that old man totally has an ipod. what the hell? do old people know what an ipod is? what a hip man. i got shoes in the mail and jordan was with me when i got them and was like, dont you want to save your money and don't you aspire to move out of your house? hisquestions make me all the more sure of where i am and how happy i am to be here right now. i certainly wouldnt mind living with some people in particularbut here is not a bad thing or a place i just cant wait to move on from. i dont know why i have to defend that. so ya, im just like this is odd. whats going on now? hahahaha. i think in a past life i was an octopus. i think i had suckers and feelers or whatever because my personality is very much like that. ive got wee feelers going all over in different directions. im going to sucker them to zelda now or eat cookie dough...mmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home