Saturday, September 03, 2005

Hello. Haven't written in while, at least on here anyway. Today I took off to go to this giant flea market to buy a big old chair but there weren't any. I did however buy a necklace and a baby hat. No joke. This hat is so damn cute and it was only $2 so I got it. hahahaha. It was really hot and dusty. The flea market, not the hat. Last night there were 4 of us at work. Me, Kevin and the 2 new guys, both of whom I was training. It got kinda exhausting at the end cause I was feeling so bossy. But I bought them all pizza and had a nice talk with one of the guys. I have a crush on him. MMM mmm. He is a beautiful boy. But I am probably too much for him I think especially since he's way christian.
can you believe this bridge tradgedy in iraq? that just made me cry.
we saw a pug at the flea market today but he was ugly. I still played with him and got him all hot and hyper. his name was newman. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! oh newman. i loved him. oh i am going to go now and watch this old movie with maman. i felt like updating but i havent really said much. oh well.

1 Comments:

At 12:30 AM, Blogger QueenAtotheM said...

way to make me feel like a loser with no friends

 

Post a Comment

<< Home