Thursday, March 09, 2006

Ok friends, I need your help here. Check out this job description and tell me if you think I would kick ass at this job. If you tell me I'm underqualified, like the FLEM did, I will take out my trusty sander and sand off your reproductive organs because you are too dumb to need them. That's right! But please let me know because this could mean I'm outta here in a few months or so.

http://216.26.190.51/IJMhr/Regional_Asst_Africa.pdf

I expect comments from the following:
Heather
Andrea
Steve
umm...is that really all I can think of? Jamelyn? Jess? DO it!

1 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Heather said...

flem is a phlegm. no free live entertainment module tonight.

The job description looks perfect for you, but it is so so sooooo far away. Maybe that is why he doesn't approve.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home