Tuesday, July 04, 2006

So I was washing windows yesterday and was listening to a Beatles mix I made. And for some reason this song struck a chord:

Michelle, ma belle. These are words that go together well, my Michelle.
Michelle, ma belle. Sont des mots qui vont très bien ensemble, très bien ensemble.
I love you, I love you, I love you. That's all I want to say.
Until I find a wayI will say the only words I know that you'll understand.
Michelle, ma belle. Sont des mots qui vont très bien ensemble, très bien ensemble.
I need to, I need to, I need to. I need to make you see, Oh, what you mean to me.
Until I do I'm hoping you will know what I mean.
I want you. I want you, I want you, I want you.
I think you know by now I'll get to you somehow.
Until I do I'm telling you so you'll understand.
Michelle, ma belle. Sont des mots qui vont très bien ensemble, très bien ensemble.
I will say the only words I know that you'll understand, my Michelle.

It's so damn simple and so damn sweet. I just love it. Course that sounds more like infatuation than love, right? I wouldn't mind some infatuation with a person. My faith in that lasting forever is very small and it terrifies me. Guys look around and lie. Mostly, they lie. Hmm.. I really wasn't planning on going there but I guess I did. In any event, it's a nice song that I wouldn't mind hearing "Andrea" in.

2 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger Robert said...

i read your blog and think it's cool, except for the sexist comments :)

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger QueenAtotheM said...

andrea = realist, not sexist

 

Post a Comment

<< Home