Friday, May 12, 2006

I ave not acomplished much for a while, other than training 5 people and ending therapy. Other than that, I just haven't been challenged. Hmm..Maybe that's why I can be dramatic-because I want something to challenge me so I make a bigger deal out of little things. Like what? Nothing comes to mind.

The whole wanting sex thing is still floating around me but I have since changed my mind: now I would like to have underwater sex. Or at least in a giant tub. Ya, probably that.

No jobber still. I'm looking everyday. They updated their site today for the first time since the 24th of April. I got all excited, only to discover they had removed a few jobs I was never qualified to apply for to bein with.

I am not a big party person at all and I think drunk or high people are pretty pathetic, but last night I feel like I did my share of party party. Not that I got wasted since I still had to drive, although I probably shouldn't have, but there was just a lot of drinking, smoking, swearing, dancing, yelling, whistling, harp playing, blues playing, foot tapping, hip swinging, screaming across the table, and of course too much laughing so my tum tum hurts. Most of all, however, I have been coming over a pretty intense cold and smoking a ton last night has me on my ass now. (cough cough ow ow).

So I discovered the multiple Zelda games for Gameboy in Richard's drug money/collectors' knives/stollen jewelery/tiny guns "briefcase," and I have been playing ever since. I know consider myself an avid Zelda fan and would like to beat every Zelda game ever made. I have beaten the following: Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, Majora's Mask, Link to the Past...ya, that's it. And now I'm on the Munchy Forest one...what the hell is it called? Munichs? Minchies? The Minky Woods? Shit...Now I have to find out. Minish Cap! I was close. Anyway, I love love love Zelda. My name is Linky. hahahaha. So ya, been playing that and drinking Chai all day. Gonna play more now. Bye.

6 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Foodie on a Diet said...

Minish Cap is freakin' awesome! That's the one I missed my train stop over.

Where ya gonna find a giant tub?

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Heather said...

....i guess i am doubly pathetic, eh?

The Wheaton Fountain would be interesting.... It has always been my dream to get some sexin in that cesspool.

Plus it is on the way home from several things that are out by ...uh... um... western wheaton.

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger QueenAtotheM said...

Andie! I know! I LOVE Minish cap! It's so much fun to find people to match those stones with! Kinstones, right? I love it! I keep going to bed at 4 cause I play FOREVER!
Also, no idea where to find a giant tub. The one in So I Married an Axe Murderer was nice. Although the question is, where am I gonna find me a man? I have no mans!!

Heather:
Wheaton fountain?! You mean the one on Front Street? It's like 6 inches deep and on FRONT STREET!!! You're an odd bird. What the hell are you talking about? What's in western wheaton? I have no idea what you're talking about but I bet it is dirty and has something to do with S.C.

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Foodie on a Diet said...

Just be sure it's when they have the special colored lights on for a holiday.

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I'll tell you next time I see you. I can't write it on here for your own good. Remeber the finger dance? 10 times worse.

and i was kidding about the wheaton fountain, hence the "cell pool" comment. Do you know how many freaking carnies probably take baths in there????

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I mean cess pool

 

Post a Comment

<< Home