Friday, April 14, 2006

HI!

I am on the tiniest lapper topper known to man and it is a pain in the ass to type when everything is smooshed together. This lapper topper is probably 8" by 10". Anywhoo, it's my only day off this week, first one in 9 days. Everyone should know that. And I refuse to do any type of manual labor, although I was going to clean out the Burrells' car. It is so awesome to have my own car. I love it! Hollie and I got some coffee and we saw that the Kanye West cd was in there so we then proceeded to get down to "Gold Digger." My favorite part is "she take ma moneeeee!" hahahahaha. Now Hollie and Mom are arguing about how my parents sold the piano for $500 without telling Hollie about it first. Oh well.

I sent my resume to the Dir. of Ops. for Africa at IJM. So if you'd like to give the good Lord a shout out on my behalf, I'd really appreciate it. I'm so excited about it, although it is a bit of a bummer that Jamelyn might not be going to DC, and even if she did it wouldn't be till November, which means I would have to move and whatnot all by my lonesome. I think I could do it though. We'll see. We shall see. What else? I have to pee. Nothing really exciting is going on, other than the magnolia tree blossoming and smelling amazing thru my winder. The house is still moving along slowly but surly. Today, they are installing the new floors. I really like the beat to contemporary Spanish music, but it's like every song has that beat. Why is that? Someone enlighten me please. She take my moneeee! Lalalala!!!

I deposited my check today and since it's my day off, it's taking me a lot not to go and spend it. Good for Andrea. Get down girl, go on, get down!

2 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY!

Please don't be too bummed about embarking solo for DC. I can't change the fact that I can't come home earlier, but I did spend a good hour or two on looking at jobs in the DC area today.

Tminus 5 days

I'll give a holla to Jesus anyday for you.

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger QueenAtotheM said...

It's ok Jamelyn, I thought you were coming home for good in April. Too bad! But it seems like you are having such a good time and I'm glad for that. After your break here when are you going back?

If you are looking for jobs in DC I DEFINITELY recommend idealist.org. Let me know if it helps. It is helping me A LOT! Seriously, best website ever for non-profit jobs.

http://www.idealist.org/if/idealist/en/AdvancedSearch/Job/default?sid=53134716-58-hCJSY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home