Friday, March 10, 2006

hiya.

momma's sick, boys and girls. i have a headache and a fever. my throat is scratchy. and my sinuses feel like they are in a vice. oh, and i have green snot. also! i just took a shower and today is the second day of my period so my whole body feels like the day after a marathon, and in the shower this slime shit kept coming out. thats the thing we just don't talk about: how much it sucks getting out of the shower and into a clean pad/tampon without getting gross everywhere. i would assume most girls just shower with a tampon so that when they get out all systems go, but i am not like that since i want to be clean clean clean. so tell me, what do you do? i personally have a system like an assembly line from the shower to the toilet. but enought about that. the real reason i am writing is for MICHAEL COLEMAN!

Apparently, I wrote Jordan's name 23 times on my blog and Coleman's only 4. So let us remedy that first and foremost: Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman ColemanColemanColeman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman ColemanColeman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman Coleman.

Ok, that's like 50 times more. So let me continue with my ode to COLEMAN!

Coleman is a broker.
I don't know who he's fooling, he must be a joker.
For deep inside lies the heart of a servant,
And not a money grubbing, slimey banking nasdaqing serpant.
But he feels he is doing what is best,
So I must learn to accept him and not jest.
Sometimes I have a crush on him,
and other times that passionate light is dim.
Coleman wants to own a ski resort,
and I will probably end up in DC on a port.
So he will be in Colorado and I in DC,
If we ever got together then where would we be?
I am resigned, therefore,
to appreciate him for all he is and to shut that door.
His grammar sucks ass
but he has an amazing laugh.
I'm glad we are friends and I would miss him if I moved,
but God does what God wants. Coleman, what a dude!

Ok I am laughing but that just made me cough. And coughing makes my nose run. So there you go, you dork, I wrote a damn poem and it's lame as hell. No more "I'm only on there 4 times and only in reference as Jordan's friend" out of you! And just so you know, we don't call Jordan Jordan. We refer to him now as flem, although you'd better have Heather explain that to you. Also, if you read into that poem i will dump hot coffee on your head and down your pants. Good night I am sick.

7 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO you have a crush on me?? ha ha

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger QueenAtotheM said...

WHat about my poem. It's pretty bad ass, eh?
I don't think I've written a poem in at least 6 years.

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger Heather said...

This post made me vomit in my mouth a little. There is a little somethin somethin called a filter. Get one.

PS, I'm so so jealous of your crush on Coleman.

hope ya'll can come to Mr. Sheesha's tonight!

love me

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Heather said...

PS, it was a spur of the moment thing, flem. I was thinking flemmish, but then realized flem is the acronym for "Free live entertainment module". Jordan's pretty entertaining, henceforth flem.

In actuality, it probably only sounds fantastic when you're on drugs.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Heather said...

PPS, if ever there was a woman who was became unamiable, it was me, last night, at Mr. Sheesha's, after you left.

I do believe the words "This is the last time I am coming here" escaped my mouth quite unamiably.

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger QueenAtotheM said...

What happened?

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Heather said...

they are extortionists

 

Post a Comment

<< Home