Friday, March 24, 2006

Hey-oh!

How's it going? I am supurb, although my hands feel manly since I have been sanding and scraping all day. Some day off! Last night was a blast, tho. I thuroughly enjoyed myself. Saw my boss's boobs again...twice...I like getting together and being silly once in a while! Although I usually cross a line at some point and I always feel terrible about it the next day. I tell myself that next time I will behave a bit more like a distinguised young lady, but then I stick my coat down my shirt and yell "I'm Heather!" I'm horrible. I did have some restraint, however. A certain person was talking to another certain someone about ear nibbling. Guess who ended that conversation? Me! That's who. Good for me, give me a gold star. But that's all I want to say about that one. (Know that retarded AIM smily girl with the big lips and the sultry face? Well, I would totally insert her in right here if she worked.)

So about sanding, it sucks. I was thinking how awesome it would be if someone was with me talking to me or playing Tribond with me. That's the type of person I am, but would anyone want to do that for me? Like I would love to spend the afternoon reading to someone, but would someone read to me? Oh well. Ah poo, Dad is giving me the "get your ass in here and finish sanding" nod. BOO! So I texted Jordan and told him we were watching LOTR and he thought I was a nerd for writing that. Ok serisously, who is the nerd for not knowing what LOTR is? Um, ya, not me, you're totally correct.

By the way, the right side of my face is becoming very popular. I got kissed there 3 times last night. However, I also rammed my head into some wood panneling and got smacked in the face with Heather's scarf. I didn't fall on my ass though like two unmentionables. "Oh, I'm so strong, I can pick you up." Ya, not so much.

Well, that's a lot of silly happenings in my life. The deeper comings and goings are still very muhc on the surface, at least for me, and I'm still trying to deal with them. Bought a great book today so I might have something to say about it next time. Bye.

2 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Blogger Heather said...

look, that ear nibbling conversation could have been a heck of a lot less PG rated. Luckily for everyone, I was sober as a stone. Still... I didn't particularly find a need to nip it in the bud :-(

Unlike you boss' fantastic tits.

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger QueenAtotheM said...

Oh it needed to be nipped. Hahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home