Friday, March 24, 2006

Hey-oh!

How's it going? I am supurb, although my hands feel manly since I have been sanding and scraping all day. Some day off! Last night was a blast, tho. I thuroughly enjoyed myself. Saw my boss's boobs again...twice...I like getting together and being silly! Although I usually cross a line at some point and I always feel terrible about it the next day. I tell myself that next time I will behave a bit more like a distinguised young lady, but then I stick my coat down my shirt and yell "I'm Heather!" the next time I'm out. I'm horrible. I did have some restraint, however. A certain person was talking to another certain someone about ear nibbling. Guess who ended that conversation? Me! That's who. Good for me, give me a gold star. But that's all I want to say about that one. (Know that retarded AIM smily girl with the big lips and the sultry face? Well, I would totally insert her in right here if she worked.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home