Wednesday, April 05, 2006

well i need a new job and there is nothing around here. what the hell is with career builder anyway? it's like a job search for dumb asses. you know what isn't a job search for dumb asses, though? idealist.org. I love them but the kind of crap in chicago is just not up my alley. most of it concerns homelessness or troubled teenagers. you get a different story if you search in dc. foreign and international are in every job description. what the hell am i doing here? i think i gotta move there. i have no idea how i'm going to afford it anyway. oy. i have been praying about it per coleman's suggesstion. what's the point in praying if you're too dumb to recognize what is god and what isn't? if i had to say right now exactly what i am hearing it is that i am hearing many things. the strongest, of course, is to move to dc. but that's the dumbest thing ive ever heard. so just show up, right? then what? i mean it is getting warmer, maybe living in a box down by the river isn't such a bad idea afterall. the cost of living is like it is here, outrageous. and if i live outside of the city i will need to commute. fuck forget it! this doesn't make sense. ok the kid across the street is wearing all red and he just jumped out of the car and started shaking his ass and dancing. i'm pretty sure he's going to be a close and personal friend of the anal region.

i got nothing. i guess what i am going to do is to keep looking at the places i am looking at. but what to do in the meantime? i mean, doesn't it make sense that i need to save some money in the event that i do move to dc in the near future? maybe i should think about that. so how to make more money now..........?

1 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Courtesy of Papa Stu:


......"I'm writing all this because, frankly, all of the jobs I have come to desire and desperately need have now shriveled away. There are many jobs I would very much like, but none are a sure thing. Sometimes I think the more I imagine myself already there, the less chance there is of it really happening.

I've learned to prepare for the inevitable "aw shucks". It's really hard to feel productive these days, and getting a bank statement where all the activity is in a single column is basically a crap shoot.

...But on the other hand, it is a quiet time for some purpose. I need to listen more carefully to the silence, and maybe I'll hear something.... What I do know is that the support of loving family and frineds does wonders for me"

be encouraged! I have faith you'll get the job you need.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home