Saturday, April 22, 2006

So will you dumpster dive with me?

well I thought this was funny so since I'm on here I decided to share it:

When I sign online the MSN main window pops up and on it are headlines from the day's news. Today's was "Bush bikes on Earth Day." I read it outloud to my dad who is sawing right over here "I just love this saw...." And he yelled out, "BUSH BITES ON EARTH DAY!" And then I said, "now, now, dad, you can't say things like that around these parts," and he whispered, "Bush bites."

Hahahahaha.

"I love this saw, it's just that easy...You know what else I love? My new orange hammer."

He keeps coming in here to show me the edges.

And you know what else? Every other year for one Sunday people are allowed to throw away whatever they want. That weekend is now. So if you want to look for a lot of nice crap that people think is garbage, come to DuPage County. We've gotten snowblowers, lawnchair cushions, lawnmowers, speakers, "GOBS OF SPEAKERS," says Dad. Wood, doors for our current addition, etc.

3 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger Foodie on a Diet said...

We got this antique sewing table that's pretty cool.

 
At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lutz: July 16th is the date, you better come Lutz. All your familly is invited to. Let me know if yo have any questions

RV

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger QueenAtotheM said...

Let you know if I have any questions? All you said is the date. How about a freaking invitation so I don't have to ask questions?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home