Monday, May 08, 2006

Well hello.
This is the most bloggin I have done in quite a while! Weird! But I feel like pooping on here even tho I am hungry and, well, I do have to go to the bathroom (not poop tho, it just sounded funny!).

Tonight I worked with my new favorite coworker, Heather. Also Robby and Noah. It was so much fun! Very crowded and very silly. Soop-air!

Know what else? I usually am critical of people who have sex on the brain, but let me tell you, I want some sexin! Sometimes, and I have posted about this very subject in the past, all I want is some sex. I want some sex. Now. Sex now.

1 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I'm so glad you don't absoutely hate working with me.....

I am SO so SOOOOOO looking forward to closing with you on Saturday night and making so LAUNDRY monies and wearing garbagio bags and etc.

PS: I found a song! This THURSDAY:

I don't care about you!!!! It's FRIDAY, I'm in Love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home