Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Crabby appey

Oh my. It is 2:30 and I am going to bed because I simply cannot lose at Fowl Words. My score as of right now is 575,800 and the word is "besiege." I am going to continue tomorrow so do not worry, I will tell my final score later. I am excited! My ear is still clogged and tonight with Renee was really great again. We talked about Josh. He is like Homer and Hollie is like Lisa. My mom is a little bit like Marge too! Wow, that is weird. I am like...Barney? More like Edna Krabappel. Although I am exhausted I am going to google to see if there's a "what Simpson's character are you?" quiz. Night night

Ok, So I found a good quiz: http://www.matthewbarr.co.uk/simpsons/
I am totally Edna!!!!
I told you!

2 Comments:

At 2:45 AM, Blogger Tim said...

I love Fowl Words! Once you get past Round 100, the words start to repeat and it's no fun anymore, but I'm still to cheap to pay for it and get all 1500 levels.

 
At 2:47 AM, Blogger QueenAtotheM said...

I haven't bought it either. :)
Pretty pathetic to be up to 575,000 points. Oh well! I will continue to sing with it every time! Glad you like it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home